Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

How to make children services act on a little biys neglect

Customer Question
and abuse. They wont do...
How to make children services act on a little biys neglect and abuse. They wont do anything cause she has them believeing people are just mad at her is what she says,and they seem to believe her. This is Richland Co,children services. How do I contact a higher up agientcy or someone that will act or make them act but afraid they will just dismiss that its fine,and i promise you,it isnt fine. She falls under cruel and heartless. Please help me and this little 8 yr old boy!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
8/21/2015
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Good morning. Do you have evidence to show and support the neglect and abuse?

FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer