How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was divorced in 1981 after 13 years of marriage. He has

Customer Question

I was divorced in 1981 after 13 years of marriage. He has now remarried. Can I get the aid and attendance benefit?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the information and your question. Can you please tell me if you are talking about VA aid and attendance and if so are you a Veteran? If not, who would the aid and attendance be for?