How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I begin the process of filing custody?

Customer Question

How do I begin the process of filing for joint custody?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
Are you married to the other parent?
Are you the Mother or the Father?
Is the Father on the birth certificate?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Never mind. This is our sons headache.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Ok. So you do not want information for your son? I will have this matter closed, if you'd like. Just let me know.

Thank you

Related Family Law Questions