Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I am the victim of many years of Nacissist abuse as is my 9

Customer Question
yr old daughter. My Narcissist...
I am the victim of many years of Nacissist abuse as is my 9 yr old daughter. My Narcissist from whom we are separated entrapped me in a loveless marriage and refused to work for 1/2 of a 10 yr marriage -- and also did not help at all with house and barely
at all with kids. I had to have babysitters and a housekeeper. I had been begging him to leave for three yes. When verbal and emotional abuse to my special needs 9 yr old got worse than ever I left work to protect her and moved myself and kids out. He is demanding
full spousal support for the rest of his life and states that California law entitles him to this. He is not nor has he been disable. I'm looking for a famy lawyer in San Diego that understands and defends Narcissist Abuse victims. BTW, I've tried to get a
restraining order but couldn't since no black and blue marks. My hearing is next month on September 29tj. I've now gone out in short term disabity. I can't afford much. Is there a lawyer who deals with Narcissist Abuse victims?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
8/19/2015
Family Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.
The terms and conditions of this site unfortunately prohibit us from making referrals to any specific lawyers. If you'd like, I can give you the links to some general resources. I'm also happy to answer any questions you have about the divorce process and what's likely to happen.
Is that acceptable? If not, Customer Service can refund your deposit.
I would very much appreciate those links.In any case, it does not answer the question and I would like a refund.
Ely, Counselor at Law