How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking to get a divorce I have been verbally abused by

Customer Question

I am looking to get a divorce I have been verbally abused by my husband for years I have 2 children that Have been in my cate since birth so Taking them away would be hard on them. I don't have money for a lawyer please help
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Also I Live In Connecticut And I Smoke Pot But Never Around My kids
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.

Hello Stacie

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard

So is your husband in agreement with the divorce? Have you two decided on sharing custody?

With the abuse, was anything reported to the police?