Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

How as a concerned relative respond if I know that CPS has

Customer Question

How as a concerned relative respond if I know that CPS has placed this child in an unhealthy environment and his emotional well-being was ignored?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts to opt out of participation in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
I am sorry about this situation. Can you please tell me:
1) What is your relation to the child?
2) At this point, have the parents LOST custody completely? Or is this a temporary placement while the parents are ordered to undergo classes, etc?
3) Have you submitted yourself as a possible candidate for placement?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.