How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask socrateaser Your Own Question
socrateaser, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 38910
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
socrateaser is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I recently joined the ACLU. On May 21, 2015, my wife and my

Customer Question

I recently joined the ACLU.
On May 21, 2015, my wife and my daughter
initially filed a divorce petition at the
Lamoreaux Justice Center,
341 The City Drive,
Orange, CA###-##-####
( Case Number = 15D004458 ).
I am seeking a lawyer whom I can trust
will be protecting my interests for a reasonable fee.
I have kept careful track of the developments in this case and
I have gathered quite a bit of evidence which in my opinion
( I also need some legal advice about that )
should be admissible in court.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** your prompt attention. :-D
Expert:  socrateaser replied 2 years ago.


I am a member of the State Bar of California and I have substantial family law experience in Orange County, CA. I will be happy to discuss your case with you -- though I cannot promise that I will accept you as a client.

Also, because you will require immediate establishment of your attorney-client privilege, the only way that we can discuss your circumstances is through an additional services offer. Otherwise, everything you post on this website will be available to the entire world.

I will send you the offer, and you can accept or decline at your convenience.

Expert:  socrateaser replied 2 years ago.

If you accept the offer, you must cease all further correspondence at this website in order to avoid losing your attorney-client privilege.

Thanks for using Justanswer!