How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband's ex step granddaughter broke up our marriage,

Customer Question

My husband's ex step granddaughter broke up our marriage, now he won't let me have the tax refund to move and it is getting nasty and of course im disabled.
We got married 2.14.13 and the family his ex started before we were married with nasty text's and then when he did marry me his ex step daughter called and yelled at him and when the granddaughter got involved it all went to hell and he started to believe her.
She said I was a stalker even tho she friended me on f/b twice then started to call me a stalker and defamed me on f/b putting up a bunch of names saying they were my alters. My husband says if I get a lawyer he will have me put in jail but won't say why.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
I am sorry to read about your difficulties. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry, I kind of figured it out. I wanted to sue my husband's ex step granddaughter for breaking up our marriage with lies, manilapution, and hurting my reputation on f/b with lies. But I guess that is freedom of speech and can not sue Christina for Alienation of Affection.
Can he keep me from getting his income tax? He said he was going to help me move now it is like.... NO.
I have to move because I can not go back to my house, my father can not help with the payments and Christina is suppose to marry a man of means and has a lot of friends even Trump. So after her f/b rant I have no friends. She took away my family.
Can my husband keep threating me with money I've had 2 strokes and when we fight my bp goes up and I am suppose to have an angiogram on the 27th.Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
After bring married for 3 years and together since 2009 am I entitled to anything. He says if I get a lawyer he will send me to jail. For what I do not know. We are only together to pay the bills off unfortunaly they are in my name. Can he just leave me stranded?