How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 33167
Experience:  JD, 17 years legal experience including family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

XXXXXX. My grand-daughter was born XXXXXXXXX,2015. She has

Customer Question

Good Afternoon:
My name is***** grand-daughter was born XXXXXXXXX,2015. She has been in foster care since June. My home was evaluated, I have turned in all forms required by the state. yet Child Services has not received my information.What can I do as a grandparent?
I have been able to see my grand-daughter once and the Foster Mother knows I have a room all set up and ready for my grand-daughter. I need to know if I should get an Attorney. Please help me.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Tina replied 2 years ago.

Hello and welcome Donna.

My name is ***** ***** my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am sorry to hear of your difficult situation. Before I can give you an accurate answer to your question, please provide the following additional information:

Has child services indicated why they have not moved on your request--they say they never received your file?

I look forward to assisting you as soon as I have received this information. Thank you.