How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11759
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am getting ready to file a motion to modify

Customer Question

I am getting ready to file a motion to modify custody/visitation order. The clerk will not tell me if I've put the right information on it. Can someone please walk me through this real quick. Live in NC
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts to opt out of participation in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
I can take a quick glance. Please upload the document.
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't upload it by camera for some reason. I would rather call but I don't need to pay another $52 just to talk to someone.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, but I cannot take a call, anyhow. So it would have to be uploaded. If you are having trouble uploading it, see here. Or, you can contact customer service and send it to them via email, and they will forward it to me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just forget it, I'll do this in my own. I want my money back please.