How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11759
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have a granddaughter who graduated from MIAMI UNIVERSITY

Customer Question

We have a granddaughter who graduated from MIAMI UNIVERSITY who the family all believes she has a mental problem or BI-POLAR. She has a good job and lives in Miami. She will be 25 years old in September.The last couple of years almost daily she sends numerous texts to her parents very hateful and hurtful cussing etc. Wants to control them and entire family. We all want her to be evauated by professional Doctors. Is their a law in FLORIDA where the parents can seek help for her since she is of age. Thank you for your help and GOD BLESS
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I am truly sorry for this dilemma
Can you tell me, if you know, has she been diagnosed by a doctor with a mental health disorder?

Related Family Law Questions