How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My Husband been accusing of being a child molester to my 12

Customer Question

Hi my Husband been accusing of being a child molester to my 12 year old daughter on ,he's not her father.I find out the next day after I move out from the marital home on February28-2015.The state persecutor said to me they didn't have any evidence against him,The case was going to be a she say he said
And he got released from jail and now we going through a divorce,he asked for me to move back to the marital home so the kids can go back to school in the same area.and my 12year old daughter will not move back there because of a bad memory at the house.and also I don't want to go back to the house,my hearing is coming up soon 9/2..what should I do😒
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good evening. I am sorry to hear about what you are going through. What hearing is on 9/2? A divorce proceeding? Also, if you are divorcing, why does he think or why would you want to move into the home if you are not going to reconcile?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we also have two daughters together and then he tried to get visitation and I am so scared
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Is the criminal case still pending?

Related Family Law Questions