Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

My Husband been accusing of being a child molester to my 12

Customer Question
Hi my Husband been accusing...
Hi my Husband been accusing of being a child molester to my 12 year old daughter on ,he's not her father.I find out the next day after I move out from the marital home on February28-2015.The state persecutor said to me they didn't have any evidence against him,The case was going to be a she say he said
And he got released from jail and now we going through a divorce,he asked for me to move back to the marital home so the kids can go back to school in the same area.and my 12year old daughter will not move back there because of a bad memory at the house.and also I don't want to go back to the house,my hearing is coming up soon 9/2..what should I do😒
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/11/2015
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Good evening. I am sorry to hear about what you are going through. What hearing is on 9/2? A divorce proceeding? Also, if you are divorcing, why does he think or why would you want to move into the home if you are not going to reconcile?

we also have two daughters together and then he tried to get visitation and I am so scared

Is the criminal case still pending?

Ely, Counselor at Law