How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Sorry I lost the site with my question. My grandson lost s

Customer Question

Sorry I lost the site with my question. My grandson lost his babies .He and the girlfriend are under 18 years.Social Services placed the babies in a temporary home. Both don't work and don't go the school. Is there some legal way to open a case to be a temporary Mom?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.
Have you contacted Social Services at all about wanting to be the foster parent or guardian?
If so, what have they told you?