How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My friend is getting a divorce in and resides in Georgia. s

Customer Question

My friend is getting a divorce in and resides in Georgia. His soon to be ex wide has repeatedly threw temper tantrums that involve bashing him in front of the children and uses such vulgar language that its offensive to grown adults. She has been told by my friend that its very harmful to the children....that are 2 1/2 and 6 yrs of age. What legal avenues can he presue and what exactly is what she's doing to these children?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard

I suggest that if the divorce is pending, he can file for a Temporary custody of the children based on the Mother's behavior not being in the best interest of the children. The court may order the temporary custody to the Father until the entire matter of custody is resolved. And your friend can present witnesses who have heard her talking in this way in front of the children