How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have moved 2 hrs away from previous residence. And now I

Customer Question

I have moved 2 hrs away from previous residence. And now I am trying to meet half ways with the mother of my child only when it is her turn to pick our child. But she refuses to meet half ways. Our current court custody arrangement states that child must be picked up at other parents residence. And I already filed new address change, does this mean she has to puck her up all the way to my new residence?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. Does the order address relocation at all? I say this because the pick up location may have been based upon you living with X amount of miles and now if you have relocated, a*****could be viewed as unreasonable by the court?

Related Family Law Questions