How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter's husband left her woman. He moved in with her

Customer Question

My daughter's husband left her for another woman. He moved in with her and her two children, leaving his wife and his own two children, homeless and with no support, except continue to pay for a car in his name, which he picked for himself. The other woman has yesterday taken his name on Facebook. My daughter has no money to hire an attorney, he file for divorce but she was not served. How should she proceed with this.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.

Are both parties in Texas or do they reside somewhere else? Also, when did all this occur? Does your daughter have any children with her spouse?