How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris T., JD Your Own Question
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 4828
Experience:  I have assisted many customers and clients with their family law questions and I'm experienced in family law litigation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Chris T., JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Filed some false returns

Customer Question

Filed some false returns
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 2 years ago.

Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.

Specifically, what is your question?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I filed a fale tax return for the client the Irs says its okay but he went some where to check it out and they
might investigate it but according to the irs everything is fine
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What do you think to early to tell
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 2 years ago.

So, you are a tax preparer and you filed a false return? The IRS looked into the situation and said it was OK?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
far they did
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 2 years ago.

If the IRS already looked at the situation and said there was no problem, then you should be OK. Oftentimes filing an amended return with the correct information is all they want. However, knowing so little about the situation, it's very difficult to tell. Still, if they are saying it's OK, it probably is.

Related Family Law Questions