How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask mkc1959 Your Own Question
mkc1959, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 616
Experience:  Practicing attorney with 26 years of experience.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
mkc1959 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex and I divorcd in 2004......we got back together to

Customer Question

my ex and I divorcd in 2004......we got back together to raise the kids and split in 03/12......he did pay me what he said he could afford which was 600 month for 2 kids......he makes 97000 a yr........I said ok ......I wanted him to be able to live to.......our divorce agreement stated 1150 a month........he also quit paying the month the kids turned 18.........which now im hearing he shoulda paid till their 19th birthday in California by child support daughter just turned 19 in july 7th and my son will be 21 in dec teir anything I can do to get my money back tat I lost all tose yrs
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  mkc1959 replied 1 year ago.

Yes you have a right to seek enforcement of all of the unpaid child support under the court order and up to the legal age for termination.

Rights are summarized at: I have no connection to the attorney but her site presents a clear summary of your rights. Please let me know what follow up questions you have.

Related Family Law Questions