How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11814
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband and I have been married 11yrs together 24.he got

Customer Question

My husband and I have been married 11yrs together 24.he got into drugs and has been hanging out with some gal.he was home every night all those years. Now they claim they were married and divorced. He stripped every penny we had. Now I find out she is getting spousal support. They are scammers and have got caught lots of times. I have been trying to get a divorce but can't afford an attorney. He has one. We split Jan 2,2014. Can I she them both. What papers can I file to get immediate help. Will she have to pay me the money back.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
How could they be married if you were married to him already? Can you please explain?
Have you gone to the local legal aid office?
You want to file a divorce from him, she has nothing to do with the situation and cannot be sued under WA law, so you will have to take it out on him in the property division to recover what you can that he has taken.