Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Has my wife violated the signed separation agreement? I am

Customer Question
supposed to be out of...
Has my wife violated the signed separation agreement? I am supposed to be out of the house(willingly) at the end of this month or sooner. I am currently not sleeping in the home but I still have keys and my wife is aware that I go by the house to pick up the remainder of my things. Our order states we have no legal obligation to each other after the separation agreement takes affect and may see whom ever we choose. I have always suspected my wife was having an affair but was unable to catch her until after the signing of the agreement. Did she violate the agreement ? If so, I wish to move back into the house.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
8/8/2015
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Good morning. Is there anything within the signed agreement which she has done to violate it or failed to comply with?

Ely, Counselor at Law