How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask FamilyAnswer Your Own Question
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 28056
Experience:  10 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
FamilyAnswer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My divorce atterny want to be replaced. can he do that?

Customer Question

my divorce atterny want to be replaced. can he do that?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 2 years ago.

Good evening. Who does he want to be replaced with?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
my self but i want to object
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 2 years ago.

If there is a conflict and the attorney feels that he/she is not able to represent you, then can file a motion to withdraw. If you do not consent to it, then it would need to be set for hearing and you both would need to appear and you could object and argue as to why the attorney should remain on the case. If the attorney shows good cause, the Judge could allow them to withdraw and you could either retain new counsel or act pro se.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
attorney did not submit important documents to the court including prenumptual agreement and a family trust agreement .both document make significant impact on the outcome of the case. and the release of funds that are under previous tro.nnow he want additional fund before submitting a motion to release said funds..I dont have funds to do so because of the tro ,so what do I do
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 2 years ago.

Did the attorney correct this? Why did they not do this?