How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am uploading my divorce decree and my child support

Customer Question

I am uploading my divorce decree and my child support addendum and my question is my ex wife is claiming that I owe her over 10,000 dollars in extra curricular activities such as taking him to monkey joes which is a playground pictures that she's purchased
random receipts to walmart paying for his school lunches birthday parties and things of this nature however the only part where I see that I have to pay anything other than the 537 dollars each month in child support is that I pay half of medical and co pay
as well is half of college expenses I would just like to have a lawyer review the 2 pieces of paper and make sure that I am correct
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  S. Kincaid replied 2 years ago.

Can you attach those documents? Typically you would be correct but one must always consult the orders.