Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

How much would you charge sample of one of those petitions?

Customer Question

How much would you charge for a sample of one of those petitions? my email is***@******.*** much appreciated
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for requesting me. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts to opt out of participation in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
Please see an "additional service" offer that discusses the sample (fill in the blank) petition for emancipation in Texas. Thank you. Let me know if you do not see it.