Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I got married in 1990. In 2007 my wife and I separated. In

Customer Question
2009 she filed for divorce...
I got married in 1990. In 2007 my wife and I separated. In 2009 she filed for divorce. A child order was issued. A temporary alimony order was also issued. We began counseling thinking we could save the marriage. It was clear to both of us the marriage was over. We amicably went our separate ways but never finalized the divorce. In 2011 the divorce was dismissed. We've remained amicable. We would like to finalize the divorce and end the temporary alimony order. What is the best and fastest way to proceed?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
8/5/2015
Family Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

Do you have a specific legal question that I can answer for you?
I am not permitted by the rules of this website and various state laws to tell any JustAnswer.com customer as to "how to proceed", as such legal advice can only be obtained from your local attorney upon a full review of your case and this service is limited to general legal answer.
Thank you.
Ely, Counselor at Law