How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in TX and I need a copy of my CO child support order.

Customer Question

I live in TX and I need a copy of my CO child support order. Been calling for three weeks and given different names and numbers but not the correct one.How do I find the correct person or dept to get this?We went to court in Colorado Springs,El Paso County, over ten years ago. My son's name is ***** ***** Imes,his Dad is ***** ***** Imes our FSR # ***** ***** and our court case # ***** *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

I suggest that court records that are more than 5 years old will be stored with the CO archives. You can use this LINK to review the process for getting those court records