Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

My kids grandparent took them without my permission from

Customer Question
there aunt house tht wa...
my kids grandparent took them without my permission from there aunt house tht wa approved by dhs for them to be there when I was serving 14 days in jail. now I'm fighting them for guardianship and they have not let me ee them or talked to them in11months
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
8/4/2015
Family Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

Hello

This is Samuel. Thank you for requesting I provide you information in this regard

I am sorry to hear of your situation. Can you tell me

1 - What have you done to try to get the kids back?

2 - Have you talked to DHS? What is the response? Why are they not allowing you to have your kids?

3 - Do you have a case pending to get them back to you?

4 - What is your question for me in this regard? What information can I provide to you, please?

Ely, Counselor at Law