How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My kids grandparent took them without my permission from

Customer Question

my kids grandparent took them without my permission from there aunt house tht wa approved by dhs for them to be there when I was serving 14 days in jail. now I'm fighting them for guardianship and they have not let me ee them or talked to them in11months
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel. Thank you for requesting I provide you information in this regard

I am sorry to hear of your situation. Can you tell me

1 - What have you done to try to get the kids back?

2 - Have you talked to DHS? What is the response? Why are they not allowing you to have your kids?

3 - Do you have a case pending to get them back to you?

4 - What is your question for me in this regard? What information can I provide to you, please?

Related Family Law Questions