How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name Amit I am ask 1 q please help me my wife talk the

Customer Question

Hi my name Amit I am ask 1 q for you please help me my wife talk the Monay for me my child but she ask me moor Monay so you tall me what I do you help me so please call me XXXXXXXXXX or my mail XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Please help me
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Me Amit me or my wife is dov but both no go court but now she thearding me so tall me what I do
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
I am sorry, but I do not understand your posts.
Could you review them, make corrections, use proper words, and punctuation marks, and resubmit?
Thank you for your cooperation