How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am disabled. My children are over 30 years old. My ex-wife

Customer Question

I am disabled. My children are over 30 years old. My ex-wife receives $300.00 per month from my disability check. I have been unable to keep a full time job since 1982. I have crones disease. I have had two surgeries for crones disease. One surgery for Thyroid Caner. One kidney removed 10/1/14/2014. I take over ten different meds a day. My ex lives in $500.000 home in Texas. I live on $1390.00 a month. She took $300.00 from $1690.00 a month. My illnesses never could support child support. If I was not married I would be out on the street. My youngest (son) is 29 years old. My two daughters are both married. My life has been nothing but illness. She has suffered very little compared to me. PLease help.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
What is your question?