How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband filed a Motion of Child Support Order and Order

Customer Question

My husband filed a Motion for Enforcement of Child Support Order and Order To Appear on July 13, 2015
I am disabled and on SSI.
I just found out that I need to file a General Denial by tomorrow 10:00 a.m. I live 4 1/2 hours from the county it was filed. Is there a form? Can I fax it to someone in that county and let them file it for me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As soon as possible
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Unfortunately, I, like all of the experts in the Legal categories that I am aware of, don't do telephone calls because of a variety of issues with them. That option is really on the website for other categories of experts.

However, I can assist you in this forum if you would like. Please let me know if you want me to continue.