How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was verbally and mentally abuse by my husband and I signed

Customer Question

I was verbally and mentally abuse by my husband and I signed a law decree under duress, I wanted out...he kept everything, two houses, he concealed his business by signing it over to his best friend and partner, I don't get any child support, spousal or any of the assets this happened a month ago and I did not have any money since he control the whole finances.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Do you have the ability to hire a local attorney? I ask because this is going to require you filing a motion to vacate agreement based on fraud to the court.