How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11768
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I have sole physical custody and notify my ex can I move

Customer Question

If I have sole physical custody and notify my ex can I move out of Alabama before the inevitable objection hearing. Our order just says I have to notify him and that he can object but it also has two visitation schedules one for local and one for out of state bc he is not a resident of Alabama and is here on active duty so we knew we would end up in different places.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.

I understand the facts that you posed but I am a bit unclear on the question. What specifically can I help answer for you this evening?

Related Family Law Questions