Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

If i call cps on my kids mom my kids will cps

Customer Question
If i call cps on...
If i call cps on my kids mom for endanger my kids will cps in california send my kids back to me in va. I am the primary custody holder with coirt order
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
7/30/2015
Family Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts to opt out of participation in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
1) Are there currently court orders?
2) How is she endangering them?
3) If there are court orders and you are the primary custody holder, then do you not have them majority of the time?
4) What do you seek to happen here - do you want to curtail her visitation, or, what exactly?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Ely, Counselor at Law