How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11759
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter and her 6 month old baby has moved back in with

Customer Question

My daughter and her 6 month old baby has moved back in with us. She has had many interventions but has not been able to stick with it. the problem is she does not take care of the baby, lets him scream for food, while she sleeps. We can not continue to watch over the baby since my husband and I both work. She has not been able to hold a job ever in her life. Her boyfriend is in jail and has 2 other children he can not support. Since we are
up in age we can not work and care for the baby. is there anything we can do the have the baby given to a real family where he can grow with both parents. Luckily he is in perfect health and is a happy baby, but we can not be sure where she takes him or who the baby is left with. Please advise us.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Does your daughter want the baby?

Related Family Law Questions