How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legalease Your Own Question
Legalease, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 16372
Experience:  13 years experience, divorce & custody issues, protective orders, child abuse issues
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Legalease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Please get back with me, as I've written you twice!

Customer Question

Please get back with me, as I've written you twice!
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Legalease replied 2 years ago.
Hello again Sandy --
I do apologize for the delay in getting back to you -- my shift finished yesterday after I posted the answer to your question. I am going to ask customer service to close this request and I will use your last posted message to me as the place to answer the question.
Thanks for your patience.