Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

If my ex husband and I had 50/50 custody. then I had domestic

Customer Question

If my ex husband and I had 50/50 custody. then I had domestic violence in my home because of my new husband so I my ex husband got temporey custody until I went through all my arrangements that the court required. when everything was said and done 2 years later, my ex husband and I both could not afford to go back to court, and since then for 7 years I always take the back burner because I don't want to ruffle feathers but as my kids get older I don't see them as much and I never know when things happen until its already over or at last min. So If my ex husband had tempeory custody 7 years ago and we never went back to (Washington state) court where does the custody stand?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 2 years ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Good morning. Was there any time line or conditions imposed with the temporary custody, when it was ordered?