How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Loren Your Own Question
Loren, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34496
Experience:  30 plus years of experience.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Loren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My attorney wants to wait physchological exam

Customer Question

my attorney wants to wait for the physchological exam for my ex to pay and have it in court rather then get the physchological in court so the judge can make a ruling. Is my attorney trying to postpone things to make more money what would the benefit be
for her? and how would it help me? my ex has not completed the exam in 2 years and this needs to get over with.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am willing to pay it all and have a court order later for my ex to pay me back.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sorry she just completed the exam and has not paid it and court is soon. should I pay it?
Expert:  Loren replied 2 years ago.
You should pay your share. If your wife refuses to pay as ordered the court can sanction her with costs and penalties.
Just ask for a rule to show cause why she should not be held in contempt of court.
Best regards.
Expert:  Loren replied 2 years ago.
Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question?