How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11798
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in the state of ohio my granddaughter lived with me

Customer Question

i live in the state of ohio my granddaughter lived with me for a year and the parents split up and now mother will not let us see the child when the child lived with us the mother did not and she did not want to take care of her but now she does and she took her away from us we paid for everything for this child since she was born and she cries for us every day it has been 2 months now what are my grand parent rights in the state of ohio
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I am sorry for this dilemma. Is mom in Ohio? Your question mentioned mom there?