How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was wondering how to get a guardian ad litem children

Customer Question

I was wondering how to get a guardian ad litem for two children in PA, ages 6 and 1. They are now in the joint custody of their mother and great-grandparents, with a goal of transitioning to living full time with their mother and every other weekend with their gr.grandparents. The 6 year has stated that she " just wants to visit mommy, but I don't want to live with her." The gr-grandparents very much want to stay involved, but are concerned that they can't raise young children permanently at this time.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to assisting you today. Is thee court still overseeing this transition (they should be)? Thanks, Michael