How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Dear counselors, please help me keep my wonderful daughter

Customer Question

Dear counselors, please help me keep my wonderful daughter eight years of age in the home she has lived in since 2011 with her father. Unfortunately for the child her mother has legal custody but has neglected all responsibilities. The responsibilities I truly enjoy taking care of school, medical, dental, immunizations, emotional physical, its not in my daughters best interest to rip on her mother however the judge should be aware of the facts in the last four years the respondent has moved at least eight times including a stay phsych ward and there is many more reasons to stay. With! dad! About 2 weeks ago her mom thought its time to take advantage of legal custody I need to now and cry. Please pray for wonderful innocent child
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please text reply to(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 2 years ago.
I, like most of the experts in the Legal categories, do not do telephone calls or texts both due to site rules as well as issues with the various State Bars, etc.
However, if you would like for me to assist you in this format I would be happy to try and do so but I need to know what question you need answered.