Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Good evening my name is ***** ***** I took my x to court

Customer Question

hi good evening my name is ***** ***** I took my x to court for domestic volience judge gave him fifty year old no contact order he left me with everything we were not married I called my friend he got me out of the relationship is there any way I could take him to court I fell behind on my medicial bills I have ptsd and anexity I take medicine for iti am in one thousand dollrs in debt my roommate is helping me I want things to be better I want to heal I want the past to be gone my roommate served him papers my x started running from the police now he is living with his mom I want to pay my roommate back for all the trouble I put him threw
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 2 years ago.
Good morning. I am glad you got out of this relationship. Can you please share with me exactly what your question is? Have you filed for divorce against your ex?