How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Good evening my name is ***** ***** I took my x to court

Customer Question

hi good evening my name is ***** ***** I took my x to court for domestic volience judge gave him fifty year old no contact order he left me with everything we were not married I called my friend he got me out of the relationship is there any way I could take him to court I fell behind on my medicial bills I have ptsd and anexity I take medicine for iti am in one thousand dollrs in debt my roommate is helping me I want things to be better I want to heal I want the past to be gone my roommate served him papers my x started running from the police now he is living with his mom I want to pay my roommate back for all the trouble I put him threw
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 2 years ago.
Good morning. I am glad you got out of this relationship. Can you please share with me exactly what your question is? Have you filed for divorce against your ex?