How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11759
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is ***** ***** daughter who is 17 was beening harassed

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** ***** daughter who is 17 was beening harassed by an ex boy friend. when he couldnt get to her he started to harass me to help him get to her. since he didnt win he placed a complaint against me with the local police dept and the police sided with the boy. his mother is now putting accusations out on facebook about my daughter.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.I am sorry for this dilemma...but I do not understand the specific question. Do you have a question regarding this? Would it help to chat on the phone ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
im sorry. im just really upset. my daughters ex boyfriend was not only harassing my daughter by facebook ,twitter and texting. when he didnt get what he wanted he started texting me asking for help to get my daughter to talk with him, meet up and etc and when he didnt get his way, he place a complaint against me. this boy has been advised no contact with my daughter but he refused to give up.he tried stalking her by showing up at her local swim meets, and does drive bys of our house. we notified his mother about the situation and the sexual mishaps of her son; both the local police and his mother failed to do anything for my daughter and my safety. this boy also accused me of raping him and more. his very unstable.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
he tried to get my daughter to drink as an under age child and to do smoke weed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
we're looking into obtaining a restraining order against the boy
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.
Thank youSo what is your question today?

Related Family Law Questions