Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I reside in a small town in Arkansas. Everyone knows

Customer Question

I reside in a small town in Arkansas. Everyone knows everyone since birth. I've run into law enforcement not helping me by doing their job. I almost have to beg them to fill out a report when I've called as the prosecuting attorney said I'd need to create
some paper trail for the courts to see that my daughter had a problem and needed treatment and to give me custody permanent or temporary of my beautiful innocent grandchildren. But seems here in Perryville Arkansas they'ed rather send the kids through foster
care. This has been very hard on the familys here for all parties involved Why would they pick a foster home over blood family?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to assisting you today. JustAnswer works best when we can answer a specific question for you. I understand that something is happening with your daughter, but can't tell exactly what from the information you posted. What can I help with? Thanks, Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your response. I have called my attorney . Don't need any more than that on this particular issue.
Thanks