How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My brother in law tried to touch my daughter but she ran away

Customer Question

My brother in law tried to touch my daughter but she ran away in two instances and threatened to hurt her or me her mother or little brother if she spoke about it. My daughter also now after a while has passed tells me she saw her uncle touch her little brother's genitals. I filed CPS and sheriff's reports. My little one was interview but could not say much and my daughter was afraid to talk. My brother in law ran away and could not be tracked at the time. Currently he is serving a two year sentence for agreviated assault and I have nothing to do with my in laws. I moved away from my own home because we all lived together in the same family lot. How can I get help to make this man pay for what he did to my children? My kids are going to therapy at an advocacy center.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question.
How long ago did this happen? When you ask how you can get help, what sort of help are you looking to obtain?
Use the reply tab below to respond.

Related Family Law Questions