Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My husband of 40 years has moved out what are my rights can I stay in

Customer Question

My husband of 40 years has moved out what are my rights can I stay in our house he paid the mortgage.I have printed sex text between him And his girlfriend
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question and thank you kindly for requesting me to assist you with your concerns. I am sorry that you find yourself in this situation. Is the home under both names or just his? Although he paid the mortgage, were you listed on deed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I am on the deed
Hi, I believe that I responded to this question in your other thread. Please review and let me know if I can help assist you in anything else.