How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11768
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had a bad divorce which lasted 6 years to finalize it was

Customer Question

I had a bad divorce which lasted 6 years to finalize it was very hard since there were a w/c case, divorce, child custody, d/v case and false accusations being made from my ex husband as well My ex husband and i we had 15 year relationship and have 3 kids together now duro=ing this time the w/c case was going to finish and we had a settlement between both of us which i got for services i provided for him while he was very ill and he got the judgement for the other cases as soon as i got half of the settlement i was going to received $162,000.00 from a $324,000.00 payment which then at that moment my husband filed for divorce made a d/v case had me arrested and blocked my accounts and took my money as well he had money since he won over 2.1 million dollars and at this point he had the world to his hands he had me arrested took my kids and my home moved another women in and then he lied to lawyers to help him change court orders and my sister at that time worked for a law firm and also helped since i found out she was sleeping with him for his money and during the divorce i won my kids back got 3000 amonth for support but i didnt get my right support for his wife and for the money he stole from me he also had the lawyers lie for him to get a hold of my bank accounts so he can take out and trasfer the money the judge found out he did lie and his lawyer but before the judgement his lawyer retired and was not accounted for his wrongful doings now i want to find out how to extend the original order the judge made and do a modification but i need a flat fee lawyer that can help me with this problem i have six kids and am disabled from a gun shot to my head which i knew who did but i had no witness or proof so it was never charged for so i dont have much but i can afford a not to expensive lawyer i hve all the documents and i did all the work for the w/c case and the divorce and i have all the details of the case but i need to get the minute orders or transcript to compare what they did i want to ask the judge for my kids education for college and for share of cost in medical and dental expenses and reimburesement for the out of pocket expenses i paid also for the change in the order to be as it was before the judge order support till the kids are married or well set in life or dead and for share of cost but it was modified some how and i was not aware it sounds weird and even crazy but i am not it was just a thing that happen for money and control and lies and betrayed I just scared because he has money and good lawyers by his side and i dont know who to trust since his lawyers are well known i need help fast before this gets out of control and he told my kids he was taking me back to court to take my youngest son from me and i am afraid that he will do more false accusations and threaten me again but this time he will get away with it please help me
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
have you came up with a answer also I forgot to add that I wrote a letter to the adjuster in charge of the w/c case notifying them that I have the court orders from the hearings for the w/c money and requested for them to pay the amount owed and provided them with proof of the copies plus the copies of the hours and miles I have not heard a response yet it was just a week ago I sent it before I file it at the Anaheim court do you think I did the right thing
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Review Legal Documents. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what kind I have all the document as well as for the log in books this case is diffecult but a lot of money is involved as well as fraud by some companys and lawyers but its a challenge with these papers that I have you have a good start and I know everything since I did the w/c case and the finances for the settlements how much do you need to start I have 2000 saved since he took all of it but I promise you its not a waste of time you just have to realize that the money is there they just didn't over all their tracks rights I kept most of them and also the original disk
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please contact me(###) ###-####call me if your interested I don't want to give a lot information about it unless your willing to help since some lawyers knew each other and one stepped down since he got caught with his involvement are you willing to help me please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
this case is worth over 2.1 million even more I am afraid because its a big company and I don't know what to do or how to start but I do have all the evidence and I could also help with the paper work am familiar with the hearings its the longer I take to file the less chances I have to help my kids with their college money to attend their studies I want them to get a good education and provide them what they need. Thank you
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like.