How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask FamilyAnswer Your Own Question
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27256
Experience:  10 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
FamilyAnswer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I establish residency in Va. I do not have a job and

Customer Question

How do I establish residency in Va. I do not have a job and I am living with my mother and sister in my mother's house.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 2 years ago.
Good afternoon. Ideally, if now live with them, you would first want to start by forwarding all your mail to that residency, so it can show you are established and living in the State. Moreover, if you wanted and needed to obtain an ID Car or Drivers license, here is a link with the required documents which you must obtain and show. Doing this, would all be steps to establish your residency, for whatever the intended purpose is.
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 2 years ago.
I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!

Related Family Law Questions