Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

My son wants the visitation times change due to the fact that

Customer Question
the non custodial parent must...
my son wants the visitation times change due to the fact that the non custodial parent must drive 80 miles roundtrip to visit. is interferes with both father and step mother's work schedules. how can this be changed?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
7/16/2015
Family Lawyer: Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns. If I may ask, is the other parent also willing to change the times, or no? Also, how long has the current order been in place?
Ely, Counselor at Law