How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legalease Your Own Question
Legalease, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 16379
Experience:  13 years experience, divorce & custody issues, protective orders, child abuse issues
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Legalease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My pants have custody of me they have custody of me

Customer Question

my pants have custody of me they have custody of me for money I like that I need to that. Bypass custody by visiting my money my money and my money money from the government mother trying to control weight l lawsuit cussed custody
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
my parish have control of my money unless I need to do through the mode to me the court and also. And the court rewarded for her mother to have my she takes my money and don't be the words I can't spend money by money I l so his Social Security check the status by I she pays my bills I don't want that. I want to be myself again I have stroke 10 she then I'm stupid but I can spend my money on the wind the way I want to that the problem mother does like where they spend my money on stuff, my money by my decision my money and my decision doesn't work that way now is control my money I will like that I wanted to let out why do I spend girlfriends whenever I'm keeping budget
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm spending my money what I want what I want that stuff. of the other goes to psychiatrist they said no problem I did this for my parents they didn't could they did like it they try to control me I went at one of things I do get a move that expensive to move from Will the law doesn't apply from state to state and moving Texas website. Michigan I think that holds all three I'm worried about the gel for breaking the, over another, and my name and I suppose that I broke the raw law get arrested in jail I don't think this may come to that of not take a chance is my parents find out I was all noted, my name I have my soldiers. Check going there by baking out child continues below. I don't like this no business known as the basis I do things I want I spend money away one day. Tried to get control of about mother love she's hurting the
Expert:  Legalease replied 2 years ago.
Hello there ---I apologize for the delay in answering this question but it is the first time I have seen this on the lists. In reading through your questions and statements it is very difficult to understand what you are asking of a lawyer here but it does sound to me like you are receiving a social security disability payment each month that your parents control because they have guardianship over you? And you want to know how to gain control of your own money? These cases are very difficult for the courts because if you are actually living with your parents, they are entitled to take a certain portion of your check each month for reasonable room and board for you. This would happen wherever you chose to live. However, your guardian is supposed to give you any remaining funds after room and board is taken care of and if you believe that this has not been happening correctly, then you should contact the social security offices directly at their 1-800 toll free number and speak with them about the manner in which your payments are handled each month. Social security will investigate the matter for you and quite possibly they will either change your guardian or they might even give you guardianship over your own payments if you can show that you are competent to handle the payment each month so it is spent properly on your room and board and for your overall care.-Please let me know if you have further questions. -MARY