Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

What can i do or turn to , concerns family (Kids) that

Customer Question

what can i do or turn to for help, concerns family (Kids) that constantly take advantage of me; does nothing to help me physically or financially. I'm seventy years old, multiply health problems, including the need for assistance in ambulation, can't fully use only one arm due to an old injury from a fall.
my youngest son and family uses for yard to house their two (pit bull). I live in an apartment with a fenced in backyard, however, these dogs managed to get out a number of times frighting the neighbors and kids. Its' hard for me to recapture them and put them back into the yard using a rollater-walker. There are more issues that need to be address. Can somebody help me please?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 years ago.
Good afternoon,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. Do your children live on the property with you?
2. What sort of advantage are they taking of you?
This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might better suit your needs. If you are interested, I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. I will make that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread. All you need do is accept the offer if you would like me to call.
Doug