How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11768
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What can i do or turn to , concerns family (Kids) that

Customer Question

what can i do or turn to for help, concerns family (Kids) that constantly take advantage of me; does nothing to help me physically or financially. I'm seventy years old, multiply health problems, including the need for assistance in ambulation, can't fully use only one arm due to an old injury from a fall.
my youngest son and family uses for yard to house their two (pit bull). I live in an apartment with a fenced in backyard, however, these dogs managed to get out a number of times frighting the neighbors and kids. Its' hard for me to recapture them and put them back into the yard using a rollater-walker. There are more issues that need to be address. Can somebody help me please?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 years ago.
Good afternoon,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. Do your children live on the property with you?
2. What sort of advantage are they taking of you?
This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might better suit your needs. If you are interested, I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. I will make that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread. All you need do is accept the offer if you would like me to call.