How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11798
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been divorced little over a year now, and I NEED

Customer Question

I have been divorced for a little over a year now, and I NEED to change the custody and visitation agreements, but my attorney at the time forgot to put in the papers that the Circuit Court gives permission to the General District Court to change any custody and visitation orders. I live in Virginia and I am a student while my husband works, but he does not make enough for an attorney. I need help writing the Motion to amend the divorce order in regards ***** ***** children's custody and visitation. HELP ASAP!
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
What can I answer for you? What do you mean help writing it? Are you aware that there is a FORM one can use?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Related Family Law Questions